RF Count 'Cheat Sheet'
- Select Option 9 from the RF menu.
- The RF count routine requires a PIN before starting the program. This is the same as used for physical adjustments, etc. If you cannot remember your code please call AMS support.
- The count scan begins by asking whether you wish to use Autoscan or Not. After you choose Y or N the cursor will move to the Bar Code field.
These are the options from the Bar Code field
- Start scanning product. If you are in AUTOSCAN mode pressing the ENTER key will perform the same as a second or subsequent scan.(Add 1 to the Qty)
- CTL/r to change the Autoscan setting. A second CTL/r will leave the program
- CTL/t to view the last item scanned by the User ID (RF0 through RF5)
- CTL/c to enter a part number that cannot be scanned
- TAB to manually enter the QTY when in Autoscan mode
- Record in Use - (Another user scanning same Part Number)
- Over Variance – Y=Update Inventory as Counted, N=DO NOT Update (CAUTION: No is the Default if only Enter is pressed)
- Scan Failed – To continue Input Y and Press Enter.
To view or print how any user is progressing select the following menu path from any workstation;
6. Inventory / 6. RF Count Reporting / 6. Update RF Count Detail / 1. Update RF Count Detail
- Enter your PIN
- Enter the Login ID you wish to report on. Pressing Enter will select ALL.
- Press Enter at the Update option to Not update the permanent count history data.
select the type of report you want; A=All items scanned OR V=Variances only.
- The Report will display on the screen.
Update Count History
Select the same program as for Variance reporting
- Select ALL user ID’s by pressing Enter
- Input U and press Enter
- Select the type of report you want; A=All items scanned OR V=Variances only.
- Accept the options selected at the “Any change?” prompt.